Awards & Recognition
Awards, Achievements, and Acknowledgements
Share the great things that your group doing. By sharing the information with CSI, we will promote your group using our social media platforms.
- Increase your reach through our followers.
- Promote the great things you are doing on/off campus through our communication tools.
- Help recruit members and supporters that want to see your group succeed.
Chancellor’s Student Service and Leadership Awards (CSSLA)
Since 1973, the Chancellor’s Student Service and Leadership Awards (CSSLA) ceremony has recognized outstanding student leaders and student volunteers who, while maintaining high academic achievement, demonstrate a commitment to the UIC community through participation in student organizations and campus activities and throughout the greater Chicagoland area through active service and community engagement.
Apply now for the 2019 Student Organization Awards recognizing the achievement of our student leaders and their service on and off campus. The application for the four awards closes March 22, 2019 at midnight.
- Outstanding Student Organization
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
- Outstanding NEW Student Organization (for groups in their first 2 years)
- Commitment to Diversity Award for program or initiatives to promote/support diversity
For questions please email email@example.com