Student Org Conference 2022 | Unlocking the Leadership Puzzle
August 15, 2022
9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
UIC Dorin Forum
725 W. Roosevelt Rd, Chicago, IL 60608
CalendarDownload iCal File
The Center for Student Involvement is proudly hosting the UIC's Student Org Conference 2022 | Unlocking the Puzzle of Leadership on Monday, August 15, 2022 from 9am to 5pm CST at the UIC Dorin Forum. For the first time in a couple of years, we are gathering our student organization leaders to support our student organization leaders.
The detailed schedule will be provided soon!
9:30 am | Check-in and breakfast
10:00 am | Welcome
10:30 am | Session 1
11:45 am | Networking/Student Org Expo
12:00 pm | Student Org Expo and lunch
1:30 pm | Session 2
2:30 pm | Session 3
3:30 pm | Session 4
Goals of the conference:
Student organization leaders and advisors will learn...
- leadership skills to be effective in their respective roles
- how CSI can help support your student organizations be successful by understanding UIC policies, procedures, and practices
- to reserve space
- about key dates, deadlines, upcoming events, and opportunities
- about campus partners and how they can help their student organization
- to network with other student organization leaders
Departments/vendors: if you would like a table for the Student Organization Expo (10:30am to 1:30pm), please email StudentInvolvement@uic.edu by August 5th.
Jul 21, 2022
Jul 21, 2022